TT MOUNT - RACE
With an unique range of adjustability, the 76 Projects TT Mount allows the rider to maintain an aero position whilst viewing key data from their computer screen. This is the most advanced time trial and triathlon computer mount on the market.
Official TT computer mount supplier to Team Bike Exchange. Chosen by top cyclists and triathletes such as Alistair Brownlee, Jonny Brownlee, Tony Martin, Steven Kruijswijk, Kimberley Morrison, & Alex Dowsett.
We recommend the mountbe placed behind the hands whilst in riding position and angling the screen for perfect viewing. This will minimise head movement and therefore drag.
- Standard widths 60mm to 100mm , Narrow version 50mm to 90mm (bar centre to centre)
- Attaches to bars with rubber coated velcro straps for easy adjustment.
- Fits all round profile bars and many shaped bars including Zipp Vuka.
- Brackets to fit Drag2Zero bars available on request.
- Garmin OR Wahoo
- Spacers and extra screws provided to allow fine tuning. 2x2mm, 2x3mm, 2x5mm, 2x10mm.
- Manufactured in-house using our Multi Jet Fusion industrial 3D printer then shot peened for surface toughness and quality.
made in the UK