MTB Brake Pads: SRAM 2020 Level
Thanks to the carbon fiber back plate, it's now possible to reinvent standards and to offer to our customers brake pads among the lightest available, it's that simple.
Done with vibrations,
done with CrReEeaAks.
Lighter and stiffer than common pads materials, carbon fiber is outstanding when it comes to vibrations. Composite materials are wonderful.
Almost as wonderful as riding in silence. Stay focused on your path.
Cooler pads, colder blood.
CFRP** transverse heat conductivity is 38 times lower than steel's and 280 times lower than aluminium's.
Such a back plate creates a thermal shield which prevents heat from dissipating into the caliper. Your brakes now run as they should, enjoy their real braking power.
Your brake pads are 12% cooler than traditional pads.
True braking power.
- Better heat flow: ride faster without heating.
- Better vibrations properties: ride in silence. Even more silence with ceramic compound.
- 25% lighter than traditional pads.
- Shimano XT/XTR/SLX/Alfine: 15.5g
- Shimano XTR M9000: 13.7g
- SRAM Level: 13.9g
- Formula Cura/Mega/The One: 14.8g
- Works with all discs*. If you switch the pads material (for example, if you switch from resin pads to metallic pads), we highly recommend you to change your discs.
More information on our Philosophy.
Sold by pair. Spring included.
*some discs are "Resin pads only". Do not use any other material on them.
Organic : Suitable for soft riding. Quick bedding in.
SRAM 2020 Level:
- - SRAM Level 2020+ all models (T, TL, TLM, ULT)
- - SRAM DB1/DB3/DB5