Ciclovation Bar Tape – Leather Touch
- Uniquely formulated synthetic leather with rainforest inspired graphic texture for superb grip and handling performance
- Multi-layer, multi-density foam laminates effectively abosrbs shock, dampens vibration and minimizes fatigue
- Highly elastic and lightweight organic adhesive will not leave residue on the handlebars to ease installation and adjustment
- Reusable, expanding locking bar plugs are reliable and resistance to falling out
- Highly elastic finishing tape does not deform, degrade of soften in extreme temperature and weather conditions
Material Leather Touch, PU with Organic-Gel padded
Length 2000 mm
Width 30 mm
Thickness 3.0 mm
Plug UFO, Lock-in
Finish Tape Included
Colour Aurora Purple
Quantity 1 Pair
Copyright 2016 CICLOVATION. All rights reserved.
Remove any existing handlebar wrap or tape and clean handlebars thoroughly before installing CICLOVATION™ Handlebar Tape.
Beginning at the bar end, wrap the tape around the handlebar one complete turn around. It is suggested to wrap the right side handlebar clockwise and the left side counter-clockwise from the rider's perspective. While maintaining tension, continue coiling the tape toward the center of the handlebars with each successive wrap overlapping the previous one by approximately half the width of the tape.
At the bulge in the center of the handlbars, cut the handlebar tape at an angle to finish and use the adhesive strips provided or electrical tape to secure into place.
Screw in the plug in position and repeat the process on the other end of the handlebar.