We have had the Fender Gurus Mucky Nutz in the UK specifically Make these exclusively for us featuring thicker, stronger and a re-profiled fender for a better fit and longer lasting.
A Butt Fender for Road bikes/Cyclocross/Touring/Hybrid etc. In most ways it is the same as our MTB Butt Fender, with the main differences being it's narrower, designed for the thinner rubber, which means it can stored under the saddle when not in use.
- Prevents a wet bum.
- Fitted as close as possible to back face for optimum muck catching.
- Prevents the top of your seat post from getting clogged up.
- Discrete but very effective.
- Possibly the lightest rear mudguard, at just 15g.
- No need for separate fasteners, making it easy to fit and take off.
- Compatible with all standard double steel rail saddles, so long as they don't have rear cumbersome plastic bits as per image. See image.
- When not in use, you can store under the saddle or take off. Simple!
- Easy to clean as it's flexible and opens flat. Simply wipe it and you're done.